Student’s seeking forms relating to self-declaration and academic consideration should submit their request through our Academic Considerations Portal.
Students seeking forms to appeal to the Associate Director (Studies) should submit their request through our Appeals Portal.
The BHSc(H) PDF forms are designed for Adobe Acrobat Reader. Opening a form using the PDF viewer built into your Internet Browser may result in the form not loading properly.
- BHScH Appeal to Board of Studies
- BHScH Letter of Permission
- BHScH Permission for an Incomplete Grade
- For students graduating in Fall 2023 only: BHScH Request to Add, Drop, Change Learning Track
Students should use the Academic Progress Report in SOLUS to confirm that they meet the requirements for their selected track(s) prior to submitting their declaration. A new Learning Track Declaration Form will be available in September 2023 for those graduating in Spring 2024 onwards.
- BHScH Request to Progress into Degree Program
- BHScH Return to Studies Form
- Verification of Extenuating Circumstance Form
- Queens UG Academic Change Form
- Queen's Request for Excused Absence for Significant Event/Activity Form