Admissions requirements for full time & part time studies
All mature students must:
- Have completed high school diploma or stated equivalent
- Not be currently enrolled in a post-secondary program
- Be 21 years of age or older
If you have:
- Not completed any university or college courses:
High School Applicant
- Completed some university courses:
University Post-Secondary Applicant
- Completed some college courses:
College Post-Secondary Applicant
Have a question? Our advisors are here to help.
Don't meet the requirements? You can still apply!
Our interest student stream is designed for students who are interested in getting a degree, but don’t yet meet our admissions requirements.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply as a non-degree interest student
- Take up to 2 courses per semester
- Start by taking these courses:
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (with a minimum GPA of 2.3 in each course) in those first three courses to enter the degree program
- OR keep taking courses out of interest and keep earning university credits, you’re already on your way to your career!
Still have questions? Contact us: email@example.com