Admission requirements for full time studies
All high school students must:
- Have a completed secondary school diploma or stated equivalent
- Have a minimum 80% average in 4U English (or equivalent)
- Have completed any 4U math, 4U biology, and 4U chemistry. See specific requirements by province below.
- Have a minimum cumulative average of 75%
- Have not currently enrolled in another post-secondary program
- Have a question? Our advisors are here to help.
Requirements by Province
For provincial specific requirements please visit www.queensu.ca/admission/.
Don't meet the requirements? You can still apply!
Our interest student stream is designed for students who are interested in getting a degree, but don’t yet meet our admissions requirements.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply as a non-degree interest student (no documentation required)
- Take up to 2 courses per semester
- Start by taking these courses:
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (with a minimum GPA of 2.3 in each course) in those first three courses to be eligible to enter the degree program
- OR keep taking courses out of interest and keep earning university credits, you’re already on your way to your career!
Still have questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
High School students interested in applying for entry to the BHSc program for Fall 2018 should apply via Ontario Universities’ Application Centre.
Use the code “QHO” to search for and apply to the Bachelor of Health Sciences program.